HomeSchool In Houston
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Letter matching game - Easy!
mommymoocow

[*] posted on 10-24-10 at 10:19 AM
Letter matching game - Easy!

When we first started out teaching our children to read, write, spell and count I was so overwhelmed by the dizzying array of super colorful, super loud games, software, books and toys available for me to spend money and time on.

My children had a lot of toys. And a lot of books. Most of which were not really being used. I learned, about the third child in, that all the marketing hype surrounding these toys and games etc, were just that, hype. A great way for me to spend money and add 'stuff' to my home that cluttered the floors and shelves and gathered dust and not really help my kids learn anything.

I started casting about for FREE stuff that would work just as well. And it turned out there was TONS of freebies. I just had to spend some time looking :)

I want to share one of these resources with you.

Here is a low tech letter matching game you can play online, for free!

ABCya Upper and Lower Case Letter Matching Game

Please add to this thread by leaving one or two of your favorite links. For this thread it should be a link about teaching early learning to recognize letters and letter sounds!

Mooing along!
leddy637

[*] posted on 7-24-11 at 11:42 PM

Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again - taking you feeds also, Thanks.
Many thanks,Here is some sites for your reference:
Nike Shox Mens NZ shoes,
Nike Shox Mens OZ shoes,
Nike Shox Mens R4 shoes,

Go To Top