Various co-op teachers have graciously made available their schedules, and in some cases lab worksheets and study guide resources, for teaching a variety of Apologia sciences in a co-op setting, based on the number of days the class would meet.
You do not need to be a co-op teacher either. Just modify the work load or the grading requirements to fit your individual homeschool need.
You can download a word document or a PDF document free of charge for your personal use either a parent, a student or a co-op teacher.
Books titles available:
- Exploring Creation With Botany
- Exploring Creation with Zoology
- Exploring Creation With General Science 2nd Edition
- Exploring Creation With General Science
- Exploring Creation With Physical Science 2nd Edition
- Exploring Creation With Physical Science s 1st Edition
- Apologia's Exploring Creation with Biology 1st Edition
- Apologia's Exploring Creation with Biology (edition 2)
- The Human Body: Fearfully and Wonderfully Made!
- Marine Biology
- Exploring Creation With Chemistry 2nd Edition
- Exploring Creation With Advanced Chemistry 2nd Edition
- Exploring Creation With Physics 2nd Edition
- Advanced Physics in Creation
Visit Donna Young's page here to see all the files and get more information.